Accreditations – Professional Affiliations & References
As a student travel/tour operator, we get asked whether directly or indirectly:
Are you guys legit?
Yes. We are legit.
a few quick facts about inertia tours:
• We have specifically marketed and sold college spring break trip packages since 2002
• We have traveled over 50,000 students over the last 15 years
• Inertia is the largest provider of domestic US beach spring break trips in the country
• We travel 5 times more than all other travel agencies combined to South Padre Island
• We are the largest tour operator & travel company to South Padre Island
• We are members of the Better Business Bureau with an A rating as well as theSouth Padre Island Chamber of Commerce.
South Padre Island Chamber of Commerce.
They say “pictures don’t lie” – we have both the largest online photo album of our vacations as well as the largest spring break video channel.
We encourage you to take a look!
Professional References you may contact:
Inertia Tours provides the widest range of professional references of any other travel company to South Padre Island. The majority of our vendors do not work with any other student travel companies – Inertia is exclusive.
|Holiday Inn Beach Resort and / or Peninsula Island Beach Resorts||Mr. Daniel Pereida||Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org||210.365.1450|
|Mr. Pereida (Pear-REE-ida) is the Director of Sales for the property & manages all rooms. Additionally he can put you I touch with Abdel, the General Manager if needed|
|Peninsula Resort||Mr. Mario Salinasemail@example.com||956 761 2514|
|Mr. Salinas and his family wholly own Peninsula, home to our $1 million Presidential 3 bedroom condos as well as 40+ suites|
|Saida Towers||Mr. Bryan Pinkertonfirstname.lastname@example.org||956 772 3001|
|Island Services runs the homeowners association at Saida Towers. They also manage over 60 condos at Saida. Bryan is the GM|
|Louies Backyard||Mr. Dan Stantonemail@example.com||956 761 6406|
|Louies is the largest and best known nightclub bay side on South Padre Island. Mr. Stanton serves as the General Manager|
|Clayton’s Beach Bar||Mr. Clayton Brashearfirstname.lastname@example.org||956 761 5900|
|Clayton’s is the largest beach bar on the entire Gulf Coast of the US. This venue host our Spring Break Beach Stage events + concerts|
Nightclubs & bars
|Gabriellas Italian Restaurant||Coastal Lifestylesemail@example.com||956 761 8900|
|Arnie Creinin is the Owner of both the restaurant & Coastal, a condo rental Agency of fine homes and condos. Mr. Creinin sits on the South Padre Island Convention and Visitors Bureau CVA Board of Directors|
|South Padre Chamber of Commerce||Ms. Roxanne Guenzelfirstname.lastname@example.org||956 761 4412|
|Roxanne is the President of the Chamber of Commerce. Chad Hart, the President of Inertia Tours is an active Board of Directors Member & winner of the 2016 Kukui Award|
Student Travel Operator References
We are happy to provide you with references of our student travel competitors as well as partner supplies of trips. You may call and speak to the President of each Operator or send an email for a reference
|Mr. Mark Peery||Student Breaksemail@example.com||800 727 3251|
|Mr. Jake Jacobsen||STS Travelfirstname.lastname@example.org||800 648 4849|
|Mr. Andrew Citores||Jus Collegeemail@example.com||855 458 7225|
Spring Break South Padre has been an Inertia Tours tradition for nearly 20 years. College students from around the USA road trip down for 4 to 7 nights to enjoy the beach stages, night clubs like Louies & Claytons Beach Bar, and the infamous booze cruises!
OUR COMPANY FOUNDER & PRESIDENT CHAD HART
Chad founded Inertia Tours in 2002 in a small business incubator on the University of Minnesota campus in 2002. He holds a MBA from the University of Wisconsin. Prior to Inertia Tours, Chad worked for 5 other spring break tour operators.
As mentioned above, he is very active in the South Padre Island business community, sitting as an active on the Board of Directors for the Chamber of Commerce. In 2015, Chad’s book“The Definitive Guide to Student Vacation Tours: Savvy, Smart and Safe Planning for Spring Break”reached best seller status is 3 countries on Amazon and is the only non fiction printed book on the Spring break Travel Industry.
Parents may download this book for $1 on kindle by clicking HERE
Mr. Hart can be reached in his office at 800 821 2176 x 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . He is available for speaking engagements for spring break groups by appointment as well as by phone/email for Parents with questions.
11 GREAT REASONS TO CHOOSE INERTIA TOURS
- We are based in Texas. If you’re traveling to Texas, it makes sense to book with the local operator not someone out of State.
- No one has to “front” money. Inertia accepts individual credit card payments for each person in your group, so no one is forced to put the trip costs on their card praying to get paid back later by their friends.
- We specialize in groups. Most online booking systems like Expedia only allow you to book 6 to 8 people. With Inertia, we can book and accept payment from groups of any size. Our group pricing guarantees the same price as long as 11+ travel to our domestic destinations
- All Inertia properties 18+ age to rent. Unlike other rental agencies or hotels, with Inertia you only need to be 18 years of age to buy a package with accommodations, not 21 …not 25…18.
- We specialize in trips $500 and less per student. While we do have International trips with airfare that are much more, our domestic spring break trips to South Padre, Panama City, and ski are priced around $500 per person making them affordable. Leave no one home
- Meals are generally Included. Our Cancun, Jamaica, and Cabo trips all include meals right at the all inclusive resort property. Our South Padre program includes 2 dine out restaurant meals per day per person. Panama City & Ski do not include meals, but we only offer condos with kitchens to save you money
- Inertia hosts the USA domestic spring break tour parties. We 100% guarantee this, as we are the largest provider of domestic spring break beach trips in the Country.
- Our trips have payment options. Provided you book in the summer or first semester, our trips do not require full payment at the time you book them. We require a non refundable deposit which locks the trip in, and still comes off the total price making it more affordable
- We operate onsite staffs at all locations. While you are adults, it is still nice to have a friendly face in case something arises on your vacation. Our onsite staff are there to help, something you won’t find with most internet travel websites.
- Receive exclusive on location When you arrive to check in, you are given our official wristband which is not only for safety purposes, but it gets you slick discounts around town. On South Padre for example, you get $1 off the normal cab/taxi price per ride. You also get $1 drafts anytime during the day from 12 noon to 5 pm at Clayton’s Spring Break Beach Stage area & bar. The list goes on and on, from Pizza to deals on jet ski rentals.
- Texas-based customer service. Ever try calling a Company with questions, only to be routed to a non native English speaker in India or the Philippines? To say the least, this is very annoying. With Inertia, our service is located here in Texas. 800 821 2176 x 2 for service or email email@example.com if you prefer.
If you have any additional questions about Inertia Tours, please feel free to call us toll free 800 821 2176 or shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you set up a fantastic spring break package